Effective as of May 25th, 2018
Surf club Kohola
Ulica Jurja Žerjavića 16, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Information collection and use
What Information does Surf club Kohola collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”). Information you provide us when you send us a booking request When you use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your gender, name, surname, nationality, date of birth, place of birth, city/country of residence
- E-mail address, phone contact
- Your postal address
- Passport number/Identity Card number/Personal number
- Language preferences
Other Information we collect
We collect this Information as you use the Site:
- User Content: This consists of all text, documents, or other content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Services.
Automatically collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with Surf club Kohola and your use of the Site, are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Usage information. This is information about the Surf club Kohola Site you use and how you use it. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
- Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using Surf club Kohola’s site.
How does Surf club Kohola use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Site, new service announcements as well as respond to your requests for assistance
- to send you direct marketing emails and special offers about Surf club Kohola services, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
For more information, please see the section entitled, “Will Surf club Kohola send me emails?” If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you subscribe to newsletter list or any point thereafter.
Data collection related to ordering / checkout process
The requested information collected from our clients will not be sold, shared, or rented to other persons or entities in any way. This information is needed in order to ensure problem free delivery of ordered services. After successful delivery and finalization of period of complaints all of the data is anonymized and protected to fully ensure your privacy.
Data collection related to newsletter lists & surveys
Surf club Kohola collaborates with MailChimp e-mail marketing provider. To be compliant with GDPR we enforce double opt in process of signups to our newsletter group. Besides double opt-in process you always have the right to unsubscribe from our mailing lists as well as ask us to provide you with information when did you subscribe and which lists are you on. Our partner, MailChimp, or rather its system enables such detailed answers.
Information access and disclosure
Does Surf club Kohola share my Information?
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons, property, or the systems on which we operate our Site.
- We may disclose Non-Personal Data publicly and to third parties – for example, in public reports about charter services usage, to partners under agreement with us, or as part of progress reports we may provide to users.
Does Surf club Kohola sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, Surf club Kohola does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Will Surf club Kohola send me emails?
From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, service updates, and special offers. We also may want to contact you with information about services from our business partners. You may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within Surf club Kohola emails and changing your contact preferences. All Surf club Kohola clients who used our services at least once (based on our official charter contract) will continue to receive messages related to our Services, even if they unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Does Surf club Kohola ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
No, we do not share Personal Data or User Content except in the limited circumstances described in the “Does Surf club Kohola share my Information?” section of the Policy.
Does Surf club Kohola collect information from children?
Surf club Kohola does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we determine we have collected personal information from a child younger than 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to remove that information from our systems. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Site. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Site without their permission.
Data storage, transfer, retention, and deletion
Where is my Information stored?
Information submitted to Surf club Kohola will be transferred to, processed, and stored on servers located in Croatia, EU. If you post or transfer any Information to or through our Site, you are agreeing to such Information, including Personal Data and User Content, being hosted and accessed in the EU.
How secure is my Information?
Surf club Kohola is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of technical, physical, and logical security safeguards.
If Surf club Kohola learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
How can I delete my Personal Data from Surf club Kohola?
You can remove your Personal Data from Surf club Kohola at any time by contacting us on email address firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: Surf club Kohola, Ulica Jurja Žerjavića 16, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
How long is Personal Data retained?
You can remove your Personal Data from Surf club Kohola at any time by contacting as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax and legal reporting and obligations.
As Surf club Kohola evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site, and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address) or post any other revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date. Please note that your continued use of Surf club Kohola Site after any change means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the new Policy. If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, you will need to inform us by sending us email.
Surf club Kohola, Ulica Jurja Žerjavića 16, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Last edited on 25.05.2018.